We're expanding the RS4 Sport 3 drift range with the help of arguably the most successful pro drift driver in recent memory, Irish racer James Deane! His Worthouse Drift Nissan S15 has been a major shake-up to the top ranks of the Formula D competition, and we're proud to work with him and his team to release this drift-ready replica of his 3 time championship-winning car!
RS4 Sport 3: Ready to Drift or Race!
The tunable suspension of the RS4 Sport 3 lets you tweak and tune to your heart's content, so you can be your own drift car mechanic, or you can just run with the standard settings - they're preset to be great on all driving surfaces! The RS4 Sport 3 package is fully built, painted and detailed right out of the box, and ships with a realistic steering wheel style 2.4GHz radio system - all you have to do is plug in the included batteries for easy drift action!
Replica Nissan S15 Body
The Nissan S15 Silvia is one of the most popular cars chosen to build into a drift racer, thanks to a finely tuned rear-wheel drive chassis and huge amount of aftermarket tuning potential to its engine and drivetrain. With our officially licensed replica body, it's easy to turn the RS4 Sport 3 into a realistic drift racer!
Our Nissan S15 body features James Deane's official Worthhouse Drift Team race livery, from its front splitter all the way to the back bumper. It's pre-painted and detailed to look just like the Formula D champ's real ride straight out of the box!
Finishing off the car is a complete set of brand new replica 7Twenty wheels in a cool silver finish, each one wrapped with official replica Falken Azenis RT615 T-Drift Tires. These low-profile drift-specific tires are made for high-performance, realistic drift action at 1/10th scale! With a super stiff, hard plastic construction, HPI drift tires are the ideal way to get drifting quickly and easily.
It's easy to replicate both cars on the Worthouse drift team, too: alternate stickers included in every kit allow you to turn your RS4 Sport 3 into a replica of James' teammate, Piotr Wiecek! Whichever driver you choose to race as, with a full set of sponsor logos adorning the car (including HPI Racing logos!) it's an instant head-turner!
- Nissan S15 body features the Team Worthouse Livery
- RS4 Sport 3 chassis design
- Factory-assembled Ready-To-Run: just plug in and drive
- Fully enclosed 4WD shaft drive
- HPI Firebolt 15-turn motor installed
- Encased pinion & spur gear
- Sealed metal gear diffs capable of handling brushless power
- HPI 2.4GHz radio system with steering wheel radio
- Waterproof SC-3SWP2 speed controller
- Battery box fits standard LiPo batteries & up to 7-cell NiMH Battery position is adjustable for extra traction or increased steering
- Thick hook-and-loop strap holds battery in place
- Enclosed receiver case protects from the elements
- Double-wishbone suspension design
- Composite oil-filled threaded shock absorbers
- Complete set of ball bearings
- Option parts available include: carbon fiber shock towers, universal dogbones, aluminum shocks and more