The BMW M3 E30 is one of the most famous Touring Cars from the 1980's, having dominated races in the famous DTM and BTCC racing series, as well as wins at grueling endurance races like the 24 Hours of Nürburgring. The street-going BMW M3 included aggressive modifications designed for racetrack performance like box-flared fenders, wider wheels and tires, an aerodynamic package for downforce at high speeds, and an engine tuned for more horsepower. The result was a street car proclaimed as one of the Top 10 Sports Cars of the 80's and recently voted as one of the "5 greatest drivers cars of all time" by Automobile Magazine.
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlights, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
- Front and rear light buckets
- Molded polycarbonate rear wing
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- This is an officially licensed replica.
- Clear body (finished example shown)