1/10 Touring Car Size/Use 3mm offset wheel for 190mm width chassis. Ford Oval and nameplates are registered trademarks owned and licensed by Ford Motor Company. Manufactured by HPI Racing. www.ford.co
HPI Racing is proud to introduce a 200mm clear body shell replica of the legendary 1966 Ford Mustang! The Mustang is one of the most famous early American Trans-Am cars, and a huge following in drag racing circles as Ford produced a car that could do it all, making the Mustang an American cult classic! Our true-to-life 1/10th scale replica captures all of the details that make the 1966 Mustang a fan favorite. This HPI-factory body is designed to fit perfectly on 200mm touring cars. Add your own paint job and you're ready to race, cruise or sit in the garage ready for concours.
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlights, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- This is an officially licensed replica
- Clear body (finished example shown)