Get Vaughn Gittin Jr's signature RTR style on your car with the 2014 Ford Mustang RTR body!
The full-size Ford Mustang RTR is designed by Vaughn Gittin Jr's team of power fanatics at his RTR workshop that helped power him to a Formula Drift championship. Packing up to 725 horsepower, it really is a thing of tire-killing beauty. You might not be able to get quite that much power in your own 1/10th scale version, but you can definitely get the look and style of the real thing!
The RTR treatment adds custom RTR branding, awesome contrasting grille 'nostrils', front splitter, side skirts and taller rear spoiler to what is already an amazing-looking pony car, and now you can customize your own RS4 Sport 3, Sprint 2 or E10 car with something that will scare off every one of your friends! This officially licensed Ford Mustang RTR body is molded from super-tough, extra-thick, clear polycarbonate plastic for toughness and resilience in the roughest of conditions. All HPI bodies feature clear overspray film to keep paint and marks off the outside of the body, molded markings for easy body post drilling, pre-cut vinyl window masks, true-to-life decals and a full set of official HPI logos!
Supplied clear, so you can put your own personal paint scheme and custom touches on your ride. You also get flexible vinyl decals to put on the finishing touches!
All HPI bodies feature:
- Photorealistic diecut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, grille, taillights and more, plus offically licensed logos!
- Clear overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks to make painting fast and simple
- Dimple marks for easy body post drill locations
- Molded from strong, clear, high quality polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- Officially licensed by the manufacturer
- Fits any 1/10th scale touring car style chassis