Based on the extremely successful Vector X20 Modified Brushless motors, LRP developed special Stock racing motors. Innovative features like the dual axis balanced dynamic rotor, finely adjustable five-step timing or the optimised compact stack for better drive feeling and higher efficiency have been taken over to the X20 StockSpec.
The motors are available in the specific windings for Stock racing. They are extremely powerful, low maintenance and comply to the rules of the international and national Stock classes.
Highest output from Blue is Better!
Complying with the rules of the following federations: IFMAR / EFRA / DMC / BRCA / JMRCA
- Advanced StockSpec magnet - Race-legal high-strength magnet for maximum performance
- EasySolder design - Heavy copper, 6-layer PCB for lowest resistance
- O-ring dampening - For vibration-free operation even under highest rpms
- Oversized ABEC 5 ball-bearings - Larger sized ABEC 5 bearings for maximum durability
- 5 timing inserts - Finer timing adjustments, inserts now with degree markings
- Easy-Tech features - Black coated shaft and magnet, laser-engraved turns and rotor, sealed winding
- Waterproof preciSensor™ system - Fully waterproof precise sensor positioning for best power, throttle feel and efficiency. Fully adjustable and replaceable
- Optimised racing stack - Optimised packed stack for improved drive feel and efficiency
- Dynamic balanced worksteam rotor - New axis balanced 12.45mm sintered worksteam rotor for maximum power and highest efficiency
- XTEC X20 Coolmax housing - Machined 7075-T6 aluminium can with maximum cooling for lowest running temperatures
- World‘s winning motor technology