The XR10 Pro Elite G2S simply cuts a fine and light figure in all 1/10 competitions. Equipped with a 32-bit M4 microprocessor and various safety functions, the risk of damage to the vehicle's equipment is minimized. In addition, the controller is protected from overheating by a sophisticated cooling system. The copper heat sink on the power board reinforces this effect even more.
Stay cool and enjoy the ride with the new softening function, which, depending on Your personal setting, makes the driving experience perfectly adaptable to the driver. And when things get wilder, drivers of the XR10 Pro G2S can benefit from the maximized braking power, which is now an impressive 150%. With this ESC, You can't really go wrong.
- Optimized cables (in contrast to the regular XR10 Pro G2S)
- 10 selectable profiles for all 1/10 RC car races
- Internal long-life switch as well as the option to connect an external switch
- Variable frequency control of the PWM and braking frequencies
- Softening function for milder or wilder driving control and better driving efficiency
- Various protective functions against
- Polarity reversal
- Undervoltage shutdown
- Loss of signal
- Data logging of temperature, speed and much more.
- Firmware upgrades possible
|Current (cont./peak):||160A / 1200A|
|Input Voltage:||2S Lipo / 4-6 cells NiMH|
|BEC:||5V - 7.4V @ 5A (in 0.1V steps)|
|Motor Types:||3650 Brushless Motors with 2S LiPo/6S NiMH:
(Touring Car) T >= 4.5T, (Buggy) T >= 5.5T
|Fan:||Yes, powered by BEC|
|Programming:||LCD Programming Box, OTA Programmer|
|Dimensions:||37.5x30.9x32.5mm (without Fan or Fan Shrouds)|
|Weight:||88g (without cables)|
HW30502001 LCD Programming Box
HW30850400 OTA Programmer