The Nardò body represent a new reality for drivers all around the world who race at top levels and always pretend to obtain the best result with their models.
The body shell has been tested for several months in Italy and we also collaborated for his development together with ETS formers.
Body Handling very consistent
The overall balance of the Nardò is one of his main point of force; it gives to your model a great steering response but at same time an outstanding grip and speed in the second part of the turn. The stability of the car while accelerating out of corners is something never seen before. The body is suitable for use on on both carpet and also asphalt surfaces with medium grip.
The Nardò body shell sports a recognizable feature, the front and rear tyres area are designed to allow different placement of the body respect the central line of tyres; driver will have the possibility to place the body in 3 positions, neutral (centre), backward and forward to give to the model a real different balance.
The body respect all the international specs necessary for the approval by the federations, its EFRA, IFMAR, ROAR and BRCA homologated.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- Included in the kit a complete set of screw, nuts and large plastic washers to fix properly the rear wing
- Produced only Light Weight version, thickness of material 0,75mm
- sold clear with protective film outside
- included in the package a few decal sheets and windows mask