Nitro sedan racing has never seen a body quite like the PROTOform SRS-N.
The EFRA legal PROTOform SRS-N (#2047) provides great steering input while maintaining excellent stability. It features state-of-the-art aerodynamics, as well as ultra agressive and unique styling.
In its short time on the market, the SRS-N has been proven by PROTOform team drivers around the globe as a genuinie performer. Robert Pietsch used the SRS-N to TQ for the PRE-WORLDS race in Bangkok in January 2012, Manuel Huber captured the European Nitro title, and Paul Lemieux dominated the 2012 ROAR Fuel Nationals.
It fits all the current 200mm gas sedan chassis and is available in PRO-Lite as well as Lite Weight options. It comes with protective film, window masks and decal sheet. Oversize nylon wing hardware is also included.
Please note: All bodies are sold in crystal clear lexan and are painted for advertising purposes only.
Click Here for painting tips
- Made from extremely durable .030 Lexan® material
- Conforms to all the Global Body Spec criteria
- Enlarged wing struts with new Nylon hardware
- Paint-then-Peel protective film
- EFRA NUMBER: 2047
- The PROTOform SRS-N offers superior downforce for low-grip surfaces. After Paul Lemieux won the 2012 ROAR Nats, he had this to say: “The SRS-N has great on-power stability, which helped me get from corner to corner faster. Also, its aggressive front and rear end aerodynamic features provide really good traction for a balanced car.
What is included:
- SRS-N Clear Body (1 pc)
- Window Masks
- Decal Sheet
- Wing Hardware