The Porsche 911 GT3 RS is a super-sporty 200mm wide body that will fit any wide (200mm width) 1/10 scale touring cars and features the usual HPI attention to detail. The Porsche 911 GT3 RS is the track-oriented supercar with the classic 911 profile. The realistic styling includes front light buckets, a large molded nylon rear wing for high downforce, and decals that allow you to replicate the real car.
Like all HPI bodies, the Porsche 911 GT3 RS is molded from crystal-clear, impact-resistant polycarbonate plastic and comes with a clear protective overspray film, vinyl window masking and a large decal sheet. Made of flexible vinyl to fit every curve on the body, the decal sheet includes official Porsche decals, headlights, tail lights, and door handles, plus official Porsche and HPI Racing logos! The body also has drill locations marked for HPI sedan cars, making it easy to line up the body mount and antenna holes.
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlight, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
- Headlight buckets
- Molded nylon 3-D rear wing
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- This is an officially licensed replica.