1/10Touring Car Size 200mm/Use offset wheels for 190mm width chassis Dodge is a trademark of Chrysler Group LLC. Dodge Challenger and its trade dress are used under license by Hobby Products Internati
The era of American muscle cars rumbles to life once again with the addition of the 1970 Dodge Challenger body to our line-up! The '70 Challenger was a potent competitor on the racetrack with Sam Posey behind the wheel of his bright green Challenger in the legendary Trans Am series. Get yourself the RC version of the 1970 Dodge Challenger, designed to fit all 1/10 scale touring cars. Included with the body is a pre-cut decal sheet that includes window lines, headlights, grills, tail lights, official logos and much more, providing you with a realistically finished product.
This body is clear so you can paint it in your favorite colors. It fits 200mm touring cars and can also be used on 190mm touring cars with the use of wide offset wheels. Overspray film is included, as well as vinyl window masks to make painting quick and simple. An instruction sheet is included for the decals, and the body has dimple marks for body post drill locations.
- Photorealistic die-cut premium vinyl decals include window frames, headlights, tail lights and more, plus official logos!
- Front and rear light buckets
- Overspray film and pre-cut vinyl window masks make painting fast and simple
- A decal instruction sheet is included for decal placement
- The body has dimple marks for body post drill locations
- Molded from clear polycarbonate plastic for durability and long life
- This is an officially licensed replica
- Clear body (finished example shown)